- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications / Skills:
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good Customer Service and Relationships Building Skills
- Prospecting and Negotiation skills
- Track Record of meeting sales targets
- Sales Planning Skills
- Driven and Self Motivated
Preferably "N" Levels and above. ITE gradutes will also be considered.