HB Fuller FULAFOAM Fire Resistant PU Foam
HB Fuller FulaFoam™ Fire Resistant Expanding Foam is a single component, fire resistant polyurethane expanding foam filler. FulaFoam™ Fire Resistant can provide up to 3 hours fire resistance and provides high acoustic insulation. FulaFoam™ Fire Resistant will not shrink during curing and will provide an air- and smoke-tight seal. The cured foam can be cut, sanded, plastered or painted.
Check certification requirements or consult the relevant certifying authority before use in a fire rated application.
Out Of Stock
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Fire resistant polyurethane expanding foam (Appraised to AS1530.4)
- Efficient seal against smoke
- High bond strength to most substrates
- High thermal and acoustic insulation
- Does not contain CFC’s or H-CFC’s
- Pink in colour for ease of identification
- Fire resistant installation of window and door frames
- Fire and smoke resistant sealing of connections between partition walls, ceilings and floors
- Filling of cavities
- Applications where fire resistant characteristics are required such as:
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Sealing of cable and pipe penetrations
- Creation of a sound-proof screen
- Bonding of insulation materials
- Application of sound-deadening layers
- Improving thermal insulation in cold store areas
- Fibre cement sheeting
- Steel inc. stainless
- Zinc/galvanised steel