HB Fuller CAULK-IN-COLOURS Dries 'True' To Wet Colours Caulk (Available in 12 Colours)
HB Fuller Caulk in Colours™ acrylic sealant is a premium quality flexible, joint sealant for use in sealing expansion joints and gaps in construction work and tiling. It can be used for interior and exterior joint sealing where a water and mould resistant sealant is required that also has good UV resistance. Caulk in Colours™ dries “true” to its wet colour and resists long term splitting and cracking.
Available in 16 colours.
Out Of Stock
- Dries ‘true’ to wet colour
- Flexible; ±20% joint movement capability
- Interior/exterior use
- Resists long term splitting and cracking
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints
- Water clean up
- Mould resistant
- Wet area joint sealing
- Sealing gaps between baths, basins, splash-backs and tiles
- Expansion joints in brickwork, walls and tiles
- Sealing around architraves, window and door frames
- Expansion joints around the perimeter of timber floors
- Note: Protect from water until sufficiently cured. Not suitable for continuous or repeated immersion in water.
- Fibre cement sheeting
- Steel inc. stainless
- Zinc/galvanised steel
- Polyurethane Foam