HB Fuller FLOOR BOND XMS Sub-Floor Adhesive
HB Fuller Floor Bond™ XMS Sub-Floor is a high strength, high performance, permanently flexible sub-flooring and construction adhesive designed for bonding both wood and cement based wet area flooring products to either timber or steel joists. Floor Bond™ XMS Sub-Floor is the ideal adhesive where long term flexibility is required, accommodating movement in the flooring system over time and reducing the occurrence of creaks developing.
Out Of Stock
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Non-hazardous – solvent and isocyanate free
- Accommodates movement in the floor over time, reducing the occurrence of subsequent creaking
- Permanently flexible over a wide service temperature range of -40°C to +90°C
- Suitable for both timber and steel joists
- Long open/working time ensuring adequate wet adhesive transfer between joists and floor sheet
- Bonding wood sub-floor products to timber or steel joists
- Bonding cement based wet area sub-floor products to timber or steel joists
- As a premium quality, multi-purpose construction adhesive where permanent flexibility is required
- Steel inc. stainless
- Fibre cement sheeting
- Ceramic tiles