Firestops & Acoustics
HB Fuller FIRESOUND Fire Rated Acoustic Sealant
HB Fuller Firesound™ is a premium quality, flexible water-based construction sealant formulated to perform as a barrier to the passage of both fire and sound through construction joints and service penetrations in concrete, aerated concrete, block work, brickwork and fire-rated plasterboard.
Check certification requirements or consult the relevant certifying authority before use in a fire rated application.
Out Of Stock
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Premium quality, flexible construction sealant accommodating up to ±20% joint movement
- Fire rated for up to 4 hrs in joints up to 50 mm when tested in accordance with AS1530.4
- Intumescent; expands to compensate for deflection of building elements that result from exposure to extreme heat or fire
- Non-hazardous, free from solvents, isocyanates and asbestos
- Excellent acoustic performance; low shore A hardness and high density formula achieving up to Rw 65 (-2;-5) when tested in accordance with AS1276.1
- Low VOC Green star project compliant sealant, 31g/L (SCAQM Rule 1168.)
- UV Stable
- Sealing exterior and interior construction joints that are subject to movement (up to ±20%) in pre-cast concrete panels, block work, brickwork, aerated concrete and fire-rated plasterboard
- Gaps around cables, metal pipes, conduits and busways that penetrate walls, floors and ceilings
- Aerated concrete
- Fire rated plasterboard
- Steel inc. stainless
- Zinc/galvanised steel
- Cable coverings (PVC)