HB Fuller MAX BOND ORIGINAL Construction Adhesive
HB Fuller Max Bond™ Original Construction Adhesive is a high strength, rigid, synthetic rubber based adhesive designed primarily for the installation of wood (timber) sub-flooring, architraves and wall panels. Max Bond™ Original Construction Adhesive is also ideal for bonding many common construction materials such as metal, timber and concrete.
Out Of Stock
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Bridges small gaps, effective when used on uneven surfaces
- Multi purpose
- Repositionable for up to 20 minutes after application
- Water resistant
- High bond strength and heat resistance
- Installing particle board, fibre cement, plasterboard, plywood and strip flooring to joists
- Bonding cement sheet and plaster board to timber or metal studs and joists
- Skirting boards, architraves and trims to walls
- Installing timber wall panelling to timber and metal studs and joists
- Fibre cement sheeting
- Steel inc. stainless
- Zinc/Galvanised steel